Loving God by Celebrating, Proclaiming, and Living the Gospel
Covenant of Grace Presbyterian Church desires to be a Gospel-centered, Gospel-driven and Kingdom-extending church. This year we hope to advance the Gospel through renewing the church.
Isaiah 61:1-3 says this: “The Spirit of GOD, the Master, is on me because GOD anointed me. He sent me to preach good news to the poor, heal the heartbroken, Announce freedom to all captives, pardon all prisoners. GOD sent me to announce the year of his grace– a celebration of God’s destruction of our enemies– and to comfort all who mourn, to care for the needs of all who mourn in Zion, give them bouquets of roses instead of ashes, Messages of joy instead of news of doom, a praising heart instead of a languid spirit. Rename them “Oaks of Righteousness” planted by GOD to display his glory.”
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.”
Numbers 6:24-26 ESV
– We will be having online worship via Zoom meeting session until further notice
– We are suspending all in person gatherings of 10 or more to comply with the president’s request to foster social distancing to combat the spread of the corona virus
(All meetings are online 團契和崇拜網上聚會)
• 11/6 @8pm – Youth Fellowship. 青少年團契晚上八時聚會;
11/6 @ 8 pm – Chinese Fellowship 十一月六日中文團契晚上八時 (查經);
• TBA Young Couple’s Fellowship
• Saturday 10/31 @ 4:30pm-6pm-English Fellowship. How to Engage Others in Conversation on Faith and Life
• Saturday’s @ 9am Men’s Prayer Meeting.
• Sunday’s @9:45 am – Chinese Sunday School.
@ 9:50am- 10:30 am English speaking S.Sch.-How to Read the Bible and Teen, Children Sun.School.
早上九時五十分至十時三十分英文主日學: 如何讀聖經; 青少年及兒童主日學。